(please email Administration for user name and password)
COVID-19 Rules for Play (effective May 21, 2020; updated August 24, 2020)
- Restrooms are not presently available onsite.
- Operation of the facilities must be actively managed. Player Capital will have a coach/site
monitor on site from 9am to 7:30pm (Monday - Friday) and 9am to 6pm (Saturday and Sunday).
- Court access will only be available during the hours monitored.
- Key holders must make reservations to play. Those without booked reservations will not be allowed on the courts.
- Singles play may reserve a court, but doubles must be cleared by Player Capital the night before to allow Player Capital to verify that players are from the same household (IDs, etc.).
- Singles players are required to use a different ball set for each server to differentiate between brands/colors when players are not from the same household for singles play.
- Benches and high-contact areas will be taped off and cannot be used. Player Capital will place “caution tape” on all benches. Benches cannot be used until the restrictions are lifted. Anyone removing caution tape or using benches will be contacted by the site monitor and warned. Subsequent warnings will result in removal from the courts and notification to the Town for possible key revocation.
- Player Capital will wipe down all door handles and points of access to the facility at regular intervals.
- Tennis students will not be allowed to handle tennis balls or any equipment.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times between Player Capital coaches and players, and singles players.
The Parks Department manages the recreational classes and sports program contracts at Holbrook-Palmer Park. There are a variety of classes and programs offered at the Park.
Wednesdays 7:45 p.m. – 10 p.m.
INTERNATIONAL FOLK DANCE – Participants can dance their way “around the world” at the Carriage House. Learn dances from places you have only traveled to or dreamt of visiting. Build a basic dance repertoire. Previous dance experience is helpful, but not necessary.
Mondays 6:30 p.m. & 7:45 p.m.
DOG TRAINING CLASSES – AWARD WINNING DOG TRAINING CLASSES – Offerings include an AKC STAR PUPPY class, BEGINNER’S class, and CANINE GOOD CITIZEN CLASSES, with certification. Classes offered quarterly. Minimum dog age is 10 weeks. Minimum handler age is 16 years old or by arrangement with instructor.
650-851-5500 please call anytime
Dog Days Since 1995
Training, Exercising, Socializing
Winner 2013, 2014 & 2015 Daily News BEST Dog Trainer & BEST Dog Day Care
"Like" us on Facebook - Dog Days Woodside
Tuesday & Thursday afternoons
DOG TRAINING CLASSES – Top Dog Dog Training offers customized group dog obedience training. All breeds and levels welcome. Experienced trainers – satisfied clients – proven results. Private lessons are available.