Conflict of Interest Forms - Form 700

As established in Government Code §87200, Councilmembers and Planning Commissioners must file Statements of Economic Interest upon assumption of office, on an annual basis, and when leaving office. Members must disclose all investments, business positions, sources of income, and interests in real property which could be materially affected by the decisions made by their commission. The completed statements are listed below.

View Archives