Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
1. ROLL CALL
Planning Commissioners: Lively, Lane, Widmer, Tonelli, Grindley
Staff: Jen Larson, Lisa Costa Sanders, Stephanie Davis
2. PUBLIC COMMENTS (only for items, which are not on the agenda - limit of 3 minutes per person)
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 25, 2015
4. Continued from the March 25, 2015 Planning Commission Meeting: Special Structures Permit- 48 Fairview Avenue (APN 070-152-032) – Request for a Special Structures Permit for an accessory structure (swimming pool) to be located within the required front yard area. Atherton Municipal Code Chapters 17.15 and 17.40.
Recommendation: Approve the Special Structures Permit.
5. Heritage Tree Removal Permit– 86 Alejandra Avenue (APN 070-250-080) – Request for a Heritage Tree Removal Permit to appeal the decision of the Town Arborist who previously denied the application. Municipal Code Sections 8.10.
Recommendation: Approve the Heritage Tree Removal Permit.
6. Special Structures Permit – 93 Camino Por Los Arboles (APN 070-310-110). Request for a Special Structures Permit to allow a basement to extend beyond the footprint of the first floor of the main residence and a Special Structure Permit for a basement under an accessory building. Atherton Municipal Code Section 17.15 and 17.44.
Recommendation: Continue to the May 27, 2015 Planning Commission meeting.
7. Ordinance – Consideration of an Ordinance to Amend Atherton Municipal Code Chapter 17.44 regulating Basements.
Recommendation: Recommend the City Council adopt the Ordinance.
8. COMMISSIONERS’ REPORTS
9. STAFF REPORTS
10. Request to schedule a Special Planning Commission meeting on May 5, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. to consider an amendment to the existing Conditional Use Permit for Cartan Field for Menlo School and Menlo College.
The next regular Planning Commission meeting is scheduled for May 27, 2015 at 6:00 pm.
If you challenge a Town zoning, planning, or any other decision in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this agenda, or in written correspondence delivered to the City Council at, or prior to, the public hearing. Judicial review of any Town administrative decision may be had only if a petition is filed with the court not later than the 90th day following the date upon which the decision becomes final. Judicial review of environmental determinations may be subject to a shorter time period.
Copies of all staff reports and documents subject to disclosure that relate to each item of business referred to on the agenda are available for public inspection by 5:00 p.m. the Friday before each regularly scheduled Planning Commission meeting at the Atherton Library, 2 Dinklespiel, Station Lane, and the Town Administrative Offices, 91 Ashfield Road, Atherton, CA 94027.
In compliance with SB 343, materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Planning Commission after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the Town Administrative Offices, 91 Ashfield Road, during normal business hours.
Planning Commission decisions are appealable by any aggrieved person to the City Council within 10 days of the date of the decision.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (650) 752-0500. Notification of 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (29 CRF 35.104 ADA Title II)
Dated & Posted 04/16/2015